Plus, when you add theme park tickets to this room offer, you’ll have the chance to soak up seasonal entertainment, capture unique photo ops and take in festive decor at all 4 parks.
This special offer is valid for the Disney Resort hotels listed below. View the chart to explore savings within each Resort Category.
|Magical Holidays Room Offer|
|Resort Category||Resort Savings|
||Save up to 20%|
||Save up to 20%|
||Save up to 15%|
||Save up to 10%|
Why Stay at a Disney Resort Hotel?
With this offer, you can also enjoy distinctive Disney Resort Guest benefits and amenities. These magical touches have been designed to provide you with the most time-saving, convenient and entertaining vacation possible.
- Early Access to Disney FastPass+ planning – Get first access to reserve some Disney FastPass+ attractions, shows and more—up to 60 days before you arrive! Plus, receive complimentary MagicBands and much more.
- Extra Magic Hours – Each day, one of the parks offers extended hours, so you can enjoy select attractions (valid park admission and Resort ID required).
- Complimentary Resort Transportation & Standard Parking – Motor coaches, ferryboats and our world-famous monorail make getting around Walt Disney World Resort convenient! Plus, enjoy complimentary standard parking at all Theme Parks and Resort hotels! You also receive complimentary motor coach transportation between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel via Disney's Magical Express service.
- Entertaining Amenities – Themed pools with slides, poolside games and outdoor Disney movie screenings are just a few of the fun activities that are available at select Disney Resort hotels.
Fun Reasons to Visit Walt Disney World Resort This Fall
Get ready to enjoy a medley of spirited celebrations and shows when you add theme park admission.
- Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival – From August 31 through November 13, 2017, sample delectable global cuisine and libations and catch live music performances featuring popular contemporary artists. The Festival lineup includes a mix of activities that are either included with Epcot admission or require an advance reservation and cost extra. View details.
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Magic Kingdom Park – Celebrate a boo-tiful holiday by attending this magical shindig, taking place on select nights August 25 through November 1, 2017. Separate ticket required. View details
- An All-New Land and Evening Show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park – Immerse yourself in the magic of nature like never before at Pandora – The World of Avatar. Visit this sprawling destination to embark on innovative expeditions and enjoy themed dining and shopping opportunities. And at night, treat your senses to Rivers of Light―an incredible fusion of water, sound and light!
- Epic Entertainment at Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Catch stellar stage shows like Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage, have a blast playing virtual games on Toy Story Mania!, and wrap up your day with a stunning seasonal spectacular.
- Serious Shopping, One-of-a-Kind Eateries and World-Class Acts at Disney Springs – Discover a waterfront destination brimming with more than 150 places to shop, dine and be entertained—including brand name stores, Disney-themed boutiques and restaurants with rooftop lounges. It’s also the only place in the world where you can see Cirque du Soleil® La Nouba™—final performance is December 31, 2017.
To book by phone, call (407) 827-7048† and speak with a personal vacation advisor or call your travel agent.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- Offer excludes: campsites, 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms and Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows.
†Guests under age 18 must have parent or guardian permission to call.